Kigali is well known around the world as one of the most clean cities in East Africa. Besides its cleanest, Kigali is also evolving as a dynamic city, with an art, fashion and culinary scenes blending modernism and tradition in an unprecedented way. Our one day Kigali tour takes you around the city to discover some of it most vibrant corners, the beautiful mountain Kigali that offers a view over the city as well as its many creative murals.
What is included in the tour:
- Meeting at a chosen point by the guide
- A wake up shot of Rwandan coffee
- Visit of Kigali city market
- A tour of Kimironko market
- A dive into Nyamirambo and it art-scene
- A climb on the mountain Kigali
- Local food discovery
- Tour of boutiques (Art, local fashion)
- A closing of the tour at Kigali’s genocide memorial
During this tour you will discover both the city and its people and a first-hand taste of pure traditional Rwandan food. In case of special dietary and allergies, let us know during your booking so that we can make sure you are taken care of to during the tour.
The tour costs 40$ per person – in case of a group of up to ten people we apply a discount of up to 5%. The cost includes the full tour, local transport, breakfast, lunch and a small coffee break after the last stop and a drop off where the tour started for everyone.